Troop and Pack Support
Outdoor Adventure for Boys in Blue
This session provides information on what opportunities exist for Cub Scouters. There is more to the program than just glitter paintings and macaroni art, resident and family camping opportunities can help bridge Cubs into the next level of scouting.
- Why is outdoor program an important part of the Cub Scout program?
- How will camping benefit the Pack/Den?
- What is Cub Scout camping like?
- Age Appropriate Cub Scouts outdoor programs
- OA & Cub Scout conservation projects.
December 26, 2011