Troop and Pack Support
Webelos to Scout Transition
An important aspect of Cub Scouting is the cross over into the troop. This change of environment may be difficult for a Cub to handle and you may need to get the Cub excited about Boy Scouting. In this session you will learn how to move from Webelos to Boy Scouts with ease.
- Educate Webelos and their parents about the Boy Scouts
- Instruct Webelos how to join the "right" Boy Scout Troop.
- Inform Webelos of some activities done by Boy Scouts.
- Understand the Cub Scout program
- Ways that Arrowmen can give our support to Cub Scouts
March 20, 2013